Saturday, February 12, 2011

Aaron & Becky - {Family}

This session is from last month, but I've been so busy that I hadn't had a chance to get it up on the blog until now! We happened to have a day that was perfect for a session, which has been rare as of late. It always makes me so happy when friends trust me enough to ask me to be their photographer. I absolutely adore Becky & her family. I have known Becky for a LONG time and love the time I get to spend with her family. She is one of those friends where you can go months without seeing each other & pick up like no time has passed at all. 

 Aaron and Becky are a perfect fit for each other & are a blast to be around. Their kids are just about the cutest thing ever. All three of them have such gorgeous eyes. I can't wait to see the next little bundle of joy in a few months! Hope you enjoy the little sneak peek!






I love how great the kids get along! We had so much fun during the session!
Such a sweet family!


~ Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment