Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quinn & Elly - {Engagement} - Sneak Peek

This past weekend, I had the privilege of meeting Quinn & Elly for their engagement session. They were so fun & laid back. It was nice hearing their stories and finding out how much we have in common!

Quinn & Elly have been together for 4 1/2 years and just got engaged in March. The way he proposed was so dang cute  - not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous! It was very evident how completely in love they are. They were so sweet towards each other, which I loved being able to see. 

This may be the most photos I have ever shared in a sneak peek, but I couldn't narrow it down any further! 













The one request Quinn had: He wanted a jumping photo! hah! I was very happy to do this seeing that one of my favorite images from my wedding day is a jumping photo. =)


Thanks so much for such a fun session! Can't wait to see you guys again!

.........
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment