Monday, April 25, 2011

Kelley - {Maternity} - Sneak Peek!

It has been a whirlwind the past few weeks and I thought I already put this blog post up! Turns out, I forgot to hit the publish button. Doh!! 

Kelley is an absolutely gorgeous person - inside and out. I have loved getting to know her more and more over the past few years since she married my brother. She has one adorable little boy and will soon be welcoming a little girl into the family! Let's just say Aunt Krystal has already gone overboard with buying lots and lots of pink. Since they are from out of state, we had to do her maternity session a little earlier than we normally would - but it thrills me that she wanted me to be the one to do her photos! Here are a few of my favorites from her session.










I can't wait to meet Audrey when she makes her appearance in this world! And, of course, there will be lots and lots of photos. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment