Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Annalise - {18 months old} - Sneak Peek!



When Annalise's mom contacted me, she told me that Annalise was often shy with strangers and was constantly on the move. At 18 months old, that sounds just about right! I love sessions with kids at that age because they are so much fun & their personalities are really beginning to show. They constantly want to explore and run around, which is exactly what Annalise did during her session!

Her mom wanted to capture her spunkiness, and I think we were able to do just that! She was so fun during the session and such a cutie! I especially loved her little outfit. Pink, frills, and bows? Yes please! I know if I ever have a little girl, that will be a requirement for her photo sessions. So cute!

Here are just a few of my favorites!



Definitely a spunky little personality!!



I know it's not your typical portrait, but I think the spit bubble is too cute!




.............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment