Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jaden - {Newborn} - Sneak Peek!

When Jaden's mommy contacted me & asked that I do her newborn session, I was so excited and couldn't wait for her arrival! They are such a beautiful family so I knew that Jaden would be a little cutie. And wouldn't you know it - I was right! She is so beautiful! I love her head full of hair, her chubby cheeks, her tiny toes and, well, just about everything about her!

Jaden has a very proud older brother who is always a hoot to be around. One of the funniest things he said during the session was that he could see her guts (referring to her belly button) and insisted that her guts were coming out! Hah! Kids say the funniest things.

Now - On to the good stuff! Meet beautiful baby Jaden!

















.................
Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did a wonderful job of capturing some beautiful memories for the entire family!

    ReplyDelete