Thursday, June 30, 2011

David & Denise - {Engagements & Family} - Sneak Peek!

We met up for this session on a very hot summer evening (not that there is such a thing as a cool summer evening in Dallas). But I think it was great preparation for their upcoming wedding which will be held on a beach. Yes, you read right. A beach! I'm only a little - okay, a LOT - jealous that they will be enjoying a nice ocean breeze as they say their vows. But from what I know from my brief encounter, they deserve only the best!

Denise told me she wanted a few engagement photos of her and David, as well as some photos of their entire family. Their kids had great personalities, each one very distinctive! Even with sweltering temperatures, they made it so much fun. These are just a few of my favorites from their session!










.............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment