Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

In the midst of busy season, I decided to block off one weekend between August & Thanksgiving to be completely off. That weekend was this past weekend (and it was probably for the best that I did since I have some nasty cold/bug that won't. go. away.) Even though I wasn't feeling my best, the fun still had to go on for my little man!  

There is an amazing pumpkin patch in north Texas that I happened upon this year! You can pick your own pumpkin straight off the vine, feed farm animals, go on a hay ride & there's plenty of room to run around. It was so much fun & we really enjoyed it! And to cap off the weekend, little man was treated to his first candied apple. I'll let you be the judge on whether he liked it or not. ;)




It may be hard to tell (hah!), but he really *really* liked it.

 And it's not halloween unless there are some monsters around!
Can you hear him roaring?


Enjoy your day & all of the yummy treats that come along with it! :)
Happy Halloween!
................
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment