Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Austin, TX - {Fall/Holiday Mini-Sessions}

Can you believe it is NOVEMBER?!?
That is just crazy for me to even wrap my head around. It seems like it was July last week and now we are headed full steam ahead right into the holiday season. If you are in the Dallas area & haven't booked your mini-session yet, don't delay! There are only a few spots left!

After seeing if there was interest in the area, I have opened up a morning of mini-sessions in the Austin, TX area. This will be the LAST time I am in that area this year. If you want to book a regular session or mini-session with me, please contact me ASAP as spots fill up very quickly. Sessions are available on Saturday or Sunday, November 19th & 20th. The mini-sessions will be held the morning of the 20th. This is prime time to get photos done for the holidays!


The specific location of the mini-sessions will be in the north Austin/Round Rock vicinity. After booking your mini-session, you will receive information on the exact location. These are offered every half hour beginning at 8am and go until noon. Some of the time slots are already booked, so as I said before - don't wait to book! Feel free to pass this along to friends/family/co-workers. And don't forget: If you refer someone who books & completes a session, you get a $25 print credit!


.............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment