Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Quinn & Elly - {Engagements} - Sneak Peek!

If you are a frequent reader of my blog, this couple may sound familiar to you... and that's because they previously had an enagement session with me this past spring. When they contacted me again & said they wanted to book another engagement session, I was thrilled (and may have danced around the house a little- okay, a lot)! I absolutely adore this couple & think they are so fun to be around. Quinn wanted some photos with an urban feel, so we headed to downtown Dallas.

As always, Elly & Quinn were so easy going & made my job super easy. Part of their session was after sunset, so those photos will be fairly different from what you usually see on here. More edgy & urban - hopefully exactly what they wanted. :) 
 It was hard for me to narrow it down, so here are a few of my favorites from their session!




Sunset makes for some amazing moments like this one. :)



Can you imagine how stunning they will be on their wedding day?!


..............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment