Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Andrea & Enrique - {LOVE} - Engagement Session

Here's a little peek at an engagement session I had this past weekend! The weather was a little chilly, but overall a nice day! We met close to sunset so we would get the nice warming light of the sun. The location we chose had so many different spots to get beautiful photos at.

Andrea & Enrique are very much in love with each other, which you can clearly see in the pictures. I truly enjoyed getting to hear about their upcoming wedding & learn about how their families celebrate different holidays & life events. It makes me want to adopt part of their culture as my own! 

Now for the good stuff - The pictures :) 






Thank you so much, Andrea & Enrique! You guys were fabulous to work with! I wish you all the happiness in the world & look forward to seeing you again!!

~Krystal

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!! We have received SO many compliments on the few photos we have seen thus far! We are excited to see the rest! :) You will definitely be seeing us again for future family, and my son, Bradley's, Senior photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you! I can't wait to share the rest with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy this worked out! KM - do I get a finder's fee. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette - I do have a referral rewards program!

    ReplyDelete