Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last look back at 2010!

January is already half over and I realized I hadn't wrapped up my favorites from 2010! Now I have photos from 2011 that I need to start sharing so I thought I'd better get this up on the blog quick. This is more of a random assortment, but I wanted to make sure I didn't leave these out! These are my favorites of furry babies and on-location business shots. It may seem like a random pair, but the business could be considered the baby of Dr. Austin! :)


This one was not posed in any way! She is just completely obsessed with her ball!

You know the phrase "Puppy dog eyes"? This has to be the definition of it!
 One of the trendiest, most modern offices I've ever been to!
So much natural light!


 


Thanks again to each and everyone of you who made 2010 such a great, successful year! I look forward to what 2011 will bring & can't wait to share more with you.

Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment