Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jenny {Just Because}

For those of you who follow my Facebook page  a few of these photos were shown on there yesterday (and for those of you who don't, what are you waiting for?! I post all kinds of goodies on there!). I decided to share a couple of different ones on here as well. 

Jenny is such a sincerely sweet person & was a complete joy to work with! Since I had some new equipment, I wanted to try out some new techniques. Some of these shots are obviously not the normal "look" you see in my work, but I enjoyed trying out new tricks (and will definitely keep a few of them up my sleeve to use again!). As you can see, Jenny was a spectacular model and she even had some new locations for me to try out! I loved every minute of this session, even if it was a rainy day!


This fantastic wall is one of the new locations she introduced me to!



 This photo is hands down one of my all time favorites. It shows her fun bubbly personality & beautiful face. Perfect combination!


Thanks for a fabulous session and for being an amazing model! You definitely know how to work it!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment