Monday, January 10, 2011

A look back at 2010 - Part III

I'm getting near the end of my look back on some of my favorites from 2010! Today's blog has some of the most fun sessions and where it all began for me - Families! From babies to kids (and even the adults), it is always fun to see the fun personalities emerging and shining through! I love being able to capture some of the big personalities that the kids have! Plus, the moms & dads usually get a few quiet minutes to themselves while I take photos of just the kids, so that is always an added bonus for them. ;)
It truly means so much to me that you have trusted me with such precious memories! Enjoy the look back!




Had to include my favorite from my self-shot family session! This was our Christmas card. Adorable, huh? :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment