Friday, September 30, 2011

Busy Season!

It never fails that once September hits, my head is spinning non-stop until after the New Year. I absolutely love that & am SO thankful that I stay as busy as I am. It does make blogging much harder!

On top of all of the busy times with work, my house has revolted on me! Water leaks are no fun, especially when they are in the office. Eek! After appointments with a plumber & the insurance claims adjuster, it felt like it was going to take forever (plus a lot of money) to get the work completed. Thankfully my dad is beyond handy & came out the next day to help repair the big mess! My office is back to a state where I can work in it, so playing catch-up is the name of the game.

Add in dental appointments, chasing a two year old around all day & attempting to keep my house in somewhat of a clean state and it is really hard to sit down & write a blog! However, there is hope! The house is clean. The repair work is almost completed. And today is Friday (woo hoo!!).

All of that to say - I am now back on track & will be sharing many more sessions with you guys over the next week and the next, and the next, and... you get the idea. ;)

As always, I can't have a blog post without photos in it, so here's a little peek of a beautiful senior from last weekend!



Have a fantastic weekend!!

.............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment