Friday, November 11, 2011

Bob & Jen - {Wedding Reception} - Sneak Peek!

When Bob & Jen contacted me awhile back and asked if I would photograph their wedding reception/dinner, I was thrilled! After meeting with them face to face, I was even more excited that I got to be a small part of their celebration. It is so obvious that they are head over heels in love with each other! They were married at the courthouse this year in June, but still wanted to have time to celebrate with friends & family. They hosted a wonderful dinner at Pappas Bros. Steakhouse and had family come in from all over the US. 

Before the dinner, we took the time to get some of the common formal poses you would see from a wedding day with all of their families. The dinner looked amazing and from all of the conversations I heard - everyone enjoyed it. Jen actually came over to me during the dinner just to see if I needed water or anything. And this was supposed to be all about them!! Such genuinely kind people. :) 

Here are just a few of the photos from the evening!

There were cakes on each table that THEY made for their guests. And not just any ol' cake. Each cake had different flavors AND if you are a musician - you will notice the notes aren't just random. They took the time on each cake to transcribe different songs (the Bridal Chorus is the one shown) since Jen is a musician!
How cool is that?!




Isn't she absolutely stunning?

..............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment