Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Tanners - {Family} - Sneak Peek!

I met up with this adorable family a few weekends ago for their family session. The location we chose happened to still have some beautiful fall color! All four of them looked fabulous. I love their coordinating outfits! Justin & Sally are wonderful to be around and their kids were a hoot! They definitely showed off their personalities during the session. It was so much fun being around all of them! During the session, Justin & Sally mentioned they had never had family photos done "like this" before. They went on to explain that all they ever had done was something of the Sears variety with the fake backgrounds, big umbrellas and bright flashes. I think my sessions are way more fun than that! When else do you get to run around outside & act silly? :) But in all seriousness, it makes me so happy that people choose me as their photographer! 

Now for the good stuff! Here are a few of my favorites from their session!








............
Krystal

2 comments:

  1. WAY more fun than Sears!! The pictures turned out amazing Krystal! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You posted on here before I even posted it publicly! I'm so glad you guys had fun. Thank you for having me be your photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete