Monday, November 7, 2011

Sarah - {Toddler Session} - Sneak Peek!

Sarah is a sweet little girl! It's always interesting for me to see the differences in babies & kids when they are at different stages developmentally. When I asked Sarah's mommy if she could walk, she laughed and quickly said "Oh yes... She RUNS!". And she wasn't kidding. Hah! Sarah was so busy during the session and kept me running all over the place. Definitely a fun way to start out my busy Saturday!

I was amazed with Sarah's ability to converse non-verbally. I am all about the baby sign language, so it's always exciting to see someone else who does it even more than I did! Here are just a few of my favorites of this beautiful little girl! Check out her gorgeous baby blues!



As she was getting a new pair of shoes on, she was cracking up at her mommy. 
So cute!!






..........
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment