Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of 2011 - {Kids & Babies}


I've decided to break up my Best of 2011 blog into a few different ones - otherwise we'd be here all day! Plus this way I can showcase favorites from each of my categories. :)

I want to first say how blessed and thankful I am for such a wonderful year. Being able to capture all of these special moments is amazing! I truly don't take it for granted that all of these wonderful people have trusted me to be their photographer. Being a small part of your lives means SO much to me and I love getting to know you!

2011 has been a crazy year - both for my business and for my personal life. There have been extreme highs and extreme lows and I am thankful for both. I've not only grown as a photographer, but in all other areas of my life as well. The new website & blog are in the works and I can't wait to share it with you! KM Photo Studio has expanded by huge leaps and bounds and I know 2012 is going to be even more amazing.

Today is featuring the Best of Kids & Babies from 2011 (of course in no particular order because I could never narrow it down to my favorite because ALL of them are my favorite!)! Stay tuned next week where I'll be sharing Best of Couples, Families, Models, High School Seniors & Pets!




































Be sure to come check back next week for more of the Best of 2011!
Stay safe this weekend and enjoy your New Year's celebrations! I will be enjoying a quiet night at home with my lil' family. :) Much love to you all!

............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment