Friday, December 16, 2011

Noble - {Siblings} - Sneak Peek!

This set of siblings met up with me for their session after we had to reschedule because of the crazy rain we had a few weekends ago. They were super flexible and totally understood that I can't control the weather (although that'd be nice if I could!). All three of them were so easy to get along with and it was easy to see they each have their own individual personalities! They had me cracking up during the session and they even laughed at my jokes (or maybe they were laughing at me?). Either way - it was so much fun and was definitely one of my favorite sessions!

They had never had a session done like this before and did this as a surprise for their mom for Christmas (shhhh!!!). We wanted to get some shots of all three of them together as well as feature each of them individually. The location we chose had so many different great areas, so we were able to get a lot done in the normal amount of time it takes for one session. I've tried to narrow it down, but this is definitely one of my longer posts. I had too many favorites! See for yourself! :)













 ..........
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment