Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Branding & Logo!

If you are a regular reader of my blog or follow me on Facebook, then you already know that for the past few months I have been working with the fabulous Ravyn of Three Fifteen Design. We have been working on a new brand identity project to help my business have a cohesive look. The last part of this process that you guys saw was the Design Board:


The goal of this project was to not only come up with a new logo, but to really come up with a strong identity for my brand. Something that truly represents my style, my photography, my life, my passion, and lil ol' me! I believe that photography is me being able to look at things with my eye & capture the true beauty there - so it really does need to be representative as a whole of all of these things! I love capturing real emotions and always strive to create meaningful relationships with each and every person I work with and wanted this to be a part of the brand project.

After speaking with Ravyn, she came up with words to describe me & my work. The words she used for this project were natural, sweet, emotional, friendly, ease, organic, texture and modern. It was so amazing to hear that she was able to pinpoint exactly what I wanted my photography to portray just by getting to know me a little & looking through my work! (If you ever need design work done, seriously - you would be crazy to *not* work with Ravyn!)

And now..... I am SO excited to reveal the new brand identity of KM Photo Studio!!



Isn't it beautiful?? I am so in love with this new look & am excited to be on my way to having a cohesive look. :) Thank you thank you thank you a MILLION times, Ravyn! You're amazing!

The new website is in the works and will hopefully be rolled out by the first of the year! I'll then be able to take all of the new pieces she designed and put them on the blog, website, facebook, twitter & everywhere else I think can of! 

...............
Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So awesome to see the logo in a place other than my design program! :) It was great working with you. Can't wait to see how you pull the pieces together!!

    ReplyDelete