Thursday, August 25, 2011

Little R - {18 months} - Sneak Peek!

It has been so much fun watching this little guy grow up. Every time I see him, there are so many new things he is doing, saying, etc. He is turning in to quite the adventurous little guy (and I'm sure his mommy would testify to this!). And during this session, he kept me on my toes! 

Photographing 18 month old kiddos is always an adventure, but it is also fun for me. This little man kept me running around the entire time! He was exploring every inch of ground. The only time he would stop was if he heard a plane, which he then had to point out to me. And let me just say that my heart melted when I saw that he had a flight suit to match his daddy who is in the Air Force! Pretty sure I even squealed... out loud. But seriously - it is SO cute! See for yourself!








...............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment