Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Hoefken's - {Family} - Sneak Peek

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting this darling family for a session right before sunset. They had never had a family portrait done before, so it was really exciting to be able to give them some fun time together as a family! At first, their son wasn't sure about the whole photo session idea, but once I asked him to help me with some ideas - he was gung ho! He even busted out a few poses at the end of the session that were fabulous (and in case you were wondering, he informed me that he got the ideas for poses from Cartoon Network). Their daughter was a complete sweetheart and told me all of the fun things she does (jazz, ballet & volleyball just to name a few!). Part of why I love what I do so much is because I get to meet such sweet families and have some really good laughs with them! 
When else do you have the excuse to chase ducks just because you want to?

Enough with me talking - let's get to the good stuff! 
Here are just a few from their session!












Thanks for such a fun session!!

...................
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment