Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pretty Things! - {New Products}

It's always fun to add new products to our current line! Here are two examples of some of the fun new products that were recently ordered that I have fallen in love with.

In the post about the upcoming mini-sessions I mentioned that custom designed premium cards will be available this year. Here's a little peak at how fabulous they are! These are the custom designed announcements for Baby A who made her appearance last month.

This is the back of the announcement

I love the texture of the cards. They feel so soft, yet durable in your hands!

And the tiniest glance at the front side. (Purposely blurred for privacy)


Aren't they beautiful?!

And the other fun product that was also from Baby A's session:
A necklace!

This necklace is on an 18 inch sterling silver chain and the photo portion measures approximately 5/8"x1/4".

And my other favorite part of the necklace....
The tiny charm by the clasp.

If I had to guess - this will be a huge hit for the grandmothers!


I hope you have a great weekend! More Sneak Peeks will be up next week. :)

.............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment