Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Little Things

It seems as though the UPS and Fed Ex guys are here almost every day. And while I am always excited to see what they bring - it is typically not something for me. Most of the time it is prints & products for my lovely customers or something boring (like diapers) for my son. But this week I got a package just for me!! And I was so happy about it, I had to share!

You see, for the past year I have been using this ginormous (yes, I'm using made up words) big ol' bag on every photo session. Now don't get me wrong, it is great for traveling because it is a tank. But when it comes to daily use, it's not so great. If you've had a session with me, you know what I'm talking about. Most of the time, I plop that sucker down and don't touch it again unless I need a lens. The main reason is because the strap is ridiculously uncomfortable and not very easy for me to move around with. Plus it weighs as much as a small goat and is impossible to get things in & out of while wearing. 

But now that will all change. :)
Here is the lovely package that came to me.



Oh yes. A Kelly Moore bag!! It can hold the lenses I use most often for sessions, my camera, my flash & accesories, my iPad - all while being easily accessible! And uh, did I mention how freakin' cute it is?!? 

Farewell, ginormous bag.
Hello, my pretty bag.

It's the little things, I tell ya!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh ... I've been eyeing that bag for a long time. You'll have to do a review for sure. It's a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love. It. So glad you bought something for you, because you deserve it! ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete