Friday, September 23, 2011

Jaxi & Buddy - {Fur Babies} - Sneak Peek!

If you know me, then you know I am a big time animal lover - especially when it comes to dogs. Jaxi & Buddy were both rescued and have the most loving home now! They really are like children to their owners. :) Jaxi & Buddy are highly energetic doggies, but are also really sweet. Not everyone has children in the traditional sense, so it is so great seeing someone love their fur baby as much as they would a child! It is always fun to do sessions that aren't necessarily the "norm" for me - although this really wasn't that much different than most of my toddler sessions because most of my time was spent chasing after these two. hah! 

Here are some of my favorites from their session!








.................
Krystal

2 comments:

  1. AWw! They are so cute too though!! I love all pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Thanks so much! They sure were tuckered out after running around at the park!

    ReplyDelete