Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kyla - {Baby} - Sneak Peek!

This past weekend, I had a day full of sessions in Austin, TX! My first session of the day was with Kyla - one of the most beautiful baby girls I've ever seen! Before her session, I had seen a few photos of her on her aunt's Facebook page, but nothing could prepare me for how utterly adorable she is. (Seriously - how do I end up being able to photograph the cutest babies/kids/people ever?!) Her aunt contacted me earlier this summer and wanted to purchase a session for Kyla's mommy's upcoming birthday. I thought that was such a cute idea! 

Kyla's mommy & daddy are obviously in love with her and adore her (rightfully so!). Throughout the entire session and many outfit changes, I think she may have fussed one time for approximately 4 seconds. It's unreal how laid back she was! And her expressions --- pretty sure I can't describe just how great they were so have a look! 
I tried to narrow it down, but there were so many great ones!!


I love when clients bring something special or meaningful to them for their session. This baby doll is her mommy's first baby doll! Love it!



 This is one of my favorite photographs of ALL time! 
She posed herself & rocked that camera!





It's not easy being this cute.


And another reason why she is so cute...
She totally winked at me!!


Thank you guys so much for such a wonderful session!!

....................
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment