Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby E - {Toddler} - Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday! I met this darling little girl and her parents for a session in cooler temperatures. Seeing as how it is January, I guess this should be expected but I'm always surprised when I get outside and it is actually chilly! Little E did fabulous during her session. She was shy at first, but after a few minutes she was ready to tear off and run around! This is such a fun age for me to photograph. The cute little personalities are really showing at this age and they are simply fun! Little E's mommy & daddy were so easy to work with. I love seeing parents interacting with their kiddos. It's so easy to see how much they love her - and that makes me smile!

Here are just a few of my favorites from her session!






PEEK-A-BOO!!




As always, I hope you have a fabulous week! It's so hard to believe that it will be February. I'm totally ready for the spring to get here though. I'm such a pansy with cooler temperatures. ;) hah!

............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment