Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best of 2011 - {Seniors, Models & Couples}

Today's post are some of my favorites from Senior, Model & Couple sessions! I've really enjoyed taking on new areas of photography in the past year and these are quickly becoming some of my favorite types of sessions! I love being able to be a small part of these special days - whether it be a senior blossoming in front of their parent's eyes; a young adult seeing themselves as beautiful as they truly are; or couples in love who are soon to be married or those who have been together for years!

Thank you so much for letting me be a small part of your special days & for letting me into each of your lives! I can honestly say that I truly treasure the friendships & relationships I've made with all of you!





















If you missed the other looks back at 2011, you can check those out here and here. Tomorrow I will be wrapping up the Best of 2011 with Pets & Nature!

............
Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work love! I can't wait to see what you do in 2012 & where your business goes!!!

    ReplyDelete