Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Normans - {Family} - Sneak Peek!

This family means so much to me & I love that they continue to ask me to do their family portraits each year. It always amazes me how much the kids have grown since I last saw them! I have known Becky for maaaany years (as in more than 20). We grew up going to the same church and became friends in high school. I definitely consider her one of my very best friends! She is the type of person that I can go months without seeing and then sit down and it is as if no time has passed at all.

All four of the kids are such sweethearts and, as you will see, completely adorable! Becky & Aaron make such beautiful babies & are wonderful parents. It was *very* cold during our session - we're talking in the low 30s! But all of the kids did so good and didn't complain at all!

These are just a few of my favorites from their session!











............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment