Monday, January 9, 2012

The Bakers - {Family}

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you probably remember the post a few weeks ago when my family had an unexpected twist. The week following Christmas, my grandparents and aunt & uncle decided to come to Dallas for a quick visit. I was so happy to be able to spend a little bit of time with my extended family! For part of my grandparent's Christmas gift, my mom had arranged to have a photo session with all of the family. It was hard on us to know that we had someone missing, but I know we will truly treasure these photos for years to come! 

My Grandma & Papa are such kind hearted people. They adore their great grandbabies (as is quite obvious from the looks on their faces in the photos)! My Papa is constantly picking at my Grandma, but I know it is out of love and is how he shows affection. I love spending time with them, even if it isn't as often as we would all like! 

Meet more of my sweet family!







Aren't they so cute? Over 50 years of marriage! Such amazing people. :)

............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment