Monday, January 16, 2012

Madden - {Newborn} - Sneak Peek!

When Madden's mommy asked me if I would come to New Mexico so I could do his newborn photos, I was so excited! I always love visiting my hometown and seeing familiar faces. Growing up in a small town, you tend to know a lot of the people there. Madden's mommy and I grew up going to the same schools, often had classes together & she graduated the same year as my older brother. Because of the wonders of Facebook, I had seen how adorable her kids are, so I was even more excited that she asked me to do his newborn photos!

Madden is absolutely beautiful! He was older than most babies are when I do their newborn session (he was 3 weeks old), so he was more alert. That just meant I got to cuddle him more. :) He was super sweet and did so good during the session. He has the prettiest blue eyes and a lot of blonde hair! Since his due date was December 25th, his mommy had some special props for us to use! 

Here are just a few of my favorites from his session!










Don't you just want to snuggle and squeeze him??
So cute!
............
Krystal

1 comment: