Monday, July 11, 2011

Austin, TX - {Street Photography}

Today's post is going to be a little different from the norm. Of course it is full of photos, but instead of beautiful people it will be a few of one of my favorite places: Austin, TX. Since my new "baby" came in on Friday, I was dying to use it at every moment possible. So we took a walk around downtown Austin to get some shots of the surroundings. Plus my house is in need of new art to hang on the wall, so it worked out great. I definitely plan to get large prints of some of these!

I have already been asked by several people, so I thought it'd be easiest to just put it on here. These photos can be purchased as prints, canvas, etc directly through me. Just send me an email at krystal@kmphotostudio.com or give me a call (972.200.3535) and I can get you set up!

Enjoy a little tour of my weekend!










These next few are some of my favorites!
We found this row of lock boxes that realtors use on homes. Completely random, but I love it!








.............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment