Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sam - {Newborn} - Sneak Peek!

You were able to see when I  photographed this sweet baby's arrival. So now, you get to see what a cutie he is! Sam was so laid back during the session. His mom warned me that when the diaper comes off, he is usually waiting to christen you. Haha! Luckily for me, that didn't happen! In fact, he is the first newborn EVER to not do a number on my blankets! (and honestly, I don't mind it when they do because it is all part of the expected!) It was more of a shock than anything that he held it that long!

Sam has three older siblings who are *very* helpful. If he made just one small noise, there were at least 2 pairs of hands right there to ask me if he was okay and if I needed help. It was so sweet seeing all of the love being poured out on this little guy. All of the kids wanted to help me & kept asking if it was their turn to hold him yet. :) It thrills me that I get to photograph this family as they grow and I cannot wait to see them again!

It was really hard narrowing it down to just a few photos to share. So here are just a few of my favorites!














..........................
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment