Wednesday, July 13, 2011

David, Natalie & Baby - {Family} - Sneak Peek!

A couple of months ago, I had the pleasure of meeting & photographing this sweet baby boy who is the pride & joy of dear friends of ours. I was elated when his mommy asked me to come to Austin to do family photos of them! David & Natalie are such down-to-earth, easy-going, kind hearted people and it's always a good time when we are with them. 

One of my favorite parts about their baby: his hair. No lie, I am completely obsessed with his curly hair! He just keeps getting cuter by the day. We headed out on a very hot & muggy day in Austin for their session. Even with a little bit of fussiness, we still managed to have a great session! I hope to keep photographing this sweet baby for years to come!

Here are a few of my favorites for you to enjoy!








..............
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment