Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lil Nugget Boutique - {Product Photography}

When Lorena from Lil Nugget Boutique asked me if I would be willing to trade services with her, I was so excited. I had seen some of her products on her Facebook page so I knew she was talented. Little did I know how good she really is! She custom designed this shirt for my sweet little boy's birthday. He absolutely loves the shirt (because it has his favorite - Mickey!) and we are in love with it too!

If you ever need any custom products for your lil one, I highly recommend her! Here are a few photos of the darling shirt she made for us!







And finally, I had to share a little piece of my own work (besides the photos, of course). This is the custom made invitation I designed for my little man's birthday! (Except it had my real phone number and email address on it- hah!)



.................
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment